Supportive Environment Screenings
Our Supportive Environment Screenings are specially adapted to be more welcoming and accessible to people with additional needs, such as autism and other neurodiverse conditions.
Everyone should be able to experience the delight that cinema can bring in comfort. So, during Supportive Environment Screenings we:
- leave low lights on in the auditorium
- make sure that the volume is reduced
- allow customers to move around
- allow customers to make noise
- allow customers can take a break during the film
- show films with captions, when available - this can help with processing verbal information
We show a mix of family-friendly films suitable for all ages, as well as films programmed with teenagers and adults in mind. Tickets are £3.90, or £2 for under 16s.
For more information, please contact Adam Byrne or any of the Box Office team on 0115 952 6611.