Booking Online FAQs
Not sure how to book online? The following list of frequently asked questions will help you deal with the most common issues you might experience.
HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE?
Select the show time for which you wish to purchase tickets and follow the steps. Once your purchase is confirmed we will issue an e-ticket via email you can print this email and bring it straight to the cinema as your ticket. You do not need to login to the Broadway site in order to book tickets.
HOW DO I USE MY BROADWAY MEMBERSHIP ONLINE?
Here is an easy step-by-step guide to using your membership online:
- Choose the show time of the film you wish to see.
- Add the amount of tickets you would like to the basket and click ‘Next’ – Concessionary members note: select ‘Full’ ticket to use your membership – the discount is applied on the subsequent page.
- On the subsequent page – select ‘Use Membership’ on the top right (in the basket). And enter your membership number and surname. Note: when entering your membership number, please ignore any preceding zeros. For example, if your membership number reads: 0000123 only enter 123.
- To add or remove memberships, click ‘Add/Remove Members’ and repeat the process for additional members.
- Check the basket to ensure that the tickets have been correctly discounted.
- Your address should automatically appear in the fields on the left – add your payment details and click ‘Charge Card’.
If you have an issue not included on this list, please contact the box office on 0115 9526611 or use the contact form.