Become a Broadway member
Our members are at the heart of the Broadway community and gain access to exclusive discounts and offers.
Why should I become a member?
All memberships last for 12 months and members receive the following benefits:
- Support your local independent cinema
- For a limited period, Broadway members can access 3 months of MUBI for FREE
- Exclusive discounts on a number of our streaming titles
- Two free tickets on sign-up
- Look forward to year-round discounts on cinema tickets (members pay £6.90 / concessionary members pay £5.80) and live-by-satellite content
- Enjoy 20% off food in our Café Bar
- Take advantage of discounts on courses and room hire throughout the year
Become a Broadway member today and access a year's worth of benefits.
You'll also be supporting our mission to inspire creativity and a lifelong love of film across Nottingham. Thank you to all our members!
How much does membership cost?
- Full / Concessionary membership £27
- Joint membership (2 people at same address) £50 (only available from our box office)
Can I buy a gift membership for someone else?
Yes! Please send an email to email@example.com with your gift membership request - including your contact phone number - and a member of our team will be in contact with you to arrange your gift.
When can I collect my membership card?
New membership cards are held at our box office for collection, just pop in and pick yours up the next time you're in. Please remember to bring proof of status when collecting a concessionary membership.
How do I renew membership?
For full / concessionary membership, you can renew your membership online on the "My Account" section once logged in and clicking "Renew Membership". For joint membership, you can contact the box office via firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will get back to you.